How to start?
Building, rebuilding or breaking-downs, adapting to surrounding environment or changing of functional purpose is a very difficult task requiring careful preparation.
Specific documents, technical blueprints, town and administrative documents permitting ability to build are essential for having a legally binding right to own a property.
Having to get every single of these things done is time consuming and can cause quite a headache.
Our qualified specialist are here to help.
What to start with?
Once we own piece of land on which we can build we must:
- Obtain decision regarding conditions of the building for the given investment or write-out of local plan of territorial development.
- Obtain requisite annex documents for delivery of media for planned investment (Energy, water, canalization, gas etc.)
- Purchase of maps used in creating projects
- Order conveyancing of documented projects
- Initiating a legal request to build.
Reluctant about formality that come with an investment?
We are here to do it all for you.
- We’ll help you acquire building materials essential in building
- We will draw out sketches and concept pictures
- We’ll create realistic visualizations of your investment
- We’ll get legal binding papers needed
- We’ll develop building and installation projects
- We will also create regulatory projects and estimates
- And lastly will present concept of inside arrangements.